COADE STONE FACTORY CUTTINGS, BELVEDERE ROAD, WATERLOO
A cutting noting the Coade Stone factory at Narrow Wall, off Belvedere Road, was established by Mrs Eleanor Coade in 1769, and after the closure of her Lambeth manufactory it was moved to the New Road 'now Austin & Seeley's'. From 'Curiosities of London' 1855.Beneath is a Coade Stone plaque 'Coade's Row' dated 1798 and formerly on the site of No.44 Westminster Bridge Road.Ref: Cuttings c/64
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.