COAT OF ARMS, OLD CLAPHAM CHURCH, RECTORY GROVE, CLAPHAM
A copy of the coat of arms of Ewer Edgely Hewer Esq., from the crest on the original alabaster monument in Old Clapham Parish Church (now replaced by St Pauls). A drawing by Jos. Jones, from a collection of his original watercolour illustrations and notes entitled 'Monumental Inscriptions, Arms & Co: in the Church & Churchyard of St Mary in Lambeth'. An introductory note states that 'These things were gather'd whilst the work was doing at Palace of the Archbishop of Canterbury 1749' and signed G.Jo.Jones. Ref: 12/42
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.