Opened by the Lord Chancellor in 1879, the Streatham Coffee-House Tavern was built at a cost of Â£3,838 by architects Ernest George & Peto in 'quiet old red brick'. The room included a Parlour, Reading Room, Bagatelle Room, a Hall and dormitories for working men. From: The Building News, 4th July 1879Ref: Surrey-ana Vol.52 p.195
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.