A plan of Colby Road, off Gipsy Hill in Upper Norwood (now outside Lambeth's boundary). J Saunderson is listed as owner of the Colby Arms public house.
From Apportionment Files dated 1886. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Drawing #UPPER NORWOOD