The Congregational Chapel in Camberwell New Road, Camberwell. The foundation stone was laid by Sir John Key on 29th March 1856 with Rev. W.P.Tiddy as pastor.Photo-Litho by W. Griggs from 'History and Antiquities of Camberwell' by W.H.Blanch, with additions by W.F.Noble.Ref: Blanch Vol.2 p.228
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.