Single Image Page

COUNTY HALL, BELVEDERE ROAD, WATERLOO

COUNTY HALL, BELVEDERE ROAD, WATERLOO

County Hall, the headquarters of London County Council for over sixty years was designed by Ralph Knott and built in phases from 1913. It was opened by King George V and Queen Mary on 17th July 1922. The Greater London County Council was abolished in 1986, and the County Hall now houses two hotels, the London Aquarium, and a permanent exhibition of the works of the artist Salvador Dali. The Member's Courtyard and the circular road which surrounds it was situated over the main record room where the Council's records were stored. Photograph published in the London County Council 'Guide to The County Hall', 1934.
Details
Collection:Surrey Pamphlets
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:03503
Identifier:S373/1 p.17
Date:1934

#1926 - 1950  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #LOCAL GOVERNMENT  #Photograph  #Surrey Pamphlets  #WATERLOO 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map