View east down Criffel Avenue, Streatham Hill. The engineer of the Forth Bridge, William Newton Bakewell, lived at No.41 and died there in 1913. The houses were part of the Telford Park development by Eliot Hanney between 1878 and 1882 with this road being laid out in 1881.A Johns postcard.Ref: SP1037
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.