Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CROWN HILL, UPPER NORWOOD

Renumbering plan for Crown Hill, Upper Norwood, incorporating Park Place, Roseneath (owner W. Logsdown, Mount Pleasant (A.A. Allis), Clifford House (B. Smith), Mornington (C. Lewis) and Crown Hill Nursery (A. Smith). The street has since been renamed Crown Dale.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 24th June 1921.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/109

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11563
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/109
Date:1921

1901 - 1925COMMERCE AND INDUSTRYDrawingROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTRADEUPPER NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map