The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill. Originally built for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as The Crystal Palace in 1852 -1854. View of the Cloister of the Mediaeval Court by the Architect Digby Wyatt. Lithograph by F.Bedford from a photograph by P.H.Delamotte. Published by Day & Son, December 1854.
|Identifier:||19/59 p.29 / X11|
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #ENTERTAINMENT #Lithograph #UPPER NORWOOD