The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill. Originally built in 1851 for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as The Crystal Palace in 1852-1854. Burnt down in 1936. Showing the German Emperor and Empress on their visit to the Palace on July 11th 1891, being entertained to a display by the Metropolitan and Provincial Fire Brigades, representing 120 cities and towns in England and Wales. Engraving by unknown artist from a book published by Hudson and Kearns Ltd. for the auction on the 28th November 1911.Ref: 19/59 p.48a
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.