The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill. Originally built in 1851 for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as The Crystal Palace in 1852-1854. Burnt down in 1936. View of the trial of Steam Fire Engines in the grounds of the Palace in 1863.Engraving by unknown artist from a book published by Hudson and Kearns Ltd. for the auction on the 28th November 1911.Ref: 18/831/p.14b
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.