The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill, was originally built in 1851 for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as the Crystal Palace in 1852-1854. Interior view showing 'The Great Window from the facade of the Certosa at Pavia, in the Rennaissance Court'. From 'Photographic Views of The Crystal Palace' by Philip H. Delamotte, published in 1855.
|Identifier:||DEL Vol.1 / No.75|
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Delamotte #Photograph #STATUES AND MEMORIALS #UPPER NORWOOD