The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill, was originally built in 1851 for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as the Crystal Palace in 1852-54. Construction works on the exterior of the Nineveh Court. From 'Photographic Views of The Crystal Palace' by Philip H. Delamotte, published in 1855.Ref: DEL.Vol.1/No.38
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.