Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CRYSTAL PALACE, SYDENHAM, UPPER NORWOOD

The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill, originally built in 1851 for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as the Crystal Palace in 1852-54, but burnt down on the 30th November 1936. The view shows the charred ruins of the Art School and the South Wing.Ref: W/CP/G.9

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Warwick
Image type:Photograph
Artist:A. Talbot
Ref:00947
Original ref:W/CP/G.9
Date:1936

1926 - 1950BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREEDUCATIONEMERGENCY SERVICESPhotographUPPER NORWOODWarwick

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map