Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CRYSTAL PALACE, SYDENHAM, UPPER NORWOOD

The Crystal Palace, Sydenham Hill, was originally built in 1851 for the Great Exhibition at Hyde Park and re-erected here as the Crystal Palace in 1852-54, but burnt down on the 30th November 1936. View of part of the building and tower during the fire. Illustrated London News, 30th November 1936Ref: Cuttings No.56

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:00950
Original ref:LAD CUTTINGS No.56
Date:1936

1926 - 1950BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREEMERGENCY SERVICESPhotographUPPER NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map