View of the Thames foreshore and water entrance to Cuper's Gardens, the famous pleasure gardens, which flourished from 1691 to 1753. Somerset House are visible on the north bank. The site of the gardens is now occupied by Waterloo Bridge.Engraved by W.M.Fellows after a painting by Samuel Scott and originally published in 1808. Taken from a reprint in 'The London Pleasure Gardens' by Warwick Wroth 1896Ref: 2/581 p.249
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.