View showing the roof terrace of the Lollards' tower with Mr John Parker, historian and a guide for visitors to Lambeth Palace. The bell above was considered in 1913 the last of London's curfew bells and was described as 'covered with galena, which contains a large percentage of pure silver'. The doorway leads to the very narrow winding staircase to the grim dungeon below. Ref: SP12/187/20
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.