David Napier an apprentice to Maudslays in 1808. He set up his own business in York Road. The firm initially designed printing presses but went on to design and manufacture machinery. The firm relocated to Acton in 1898 and built cars, aeroplane and boat engines. Most of this area was redeveloped after World War II.Ref: LP12/170/VIN.12
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.