Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

DAWLISH STREET, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering and renaming plan for Dawlish Road, South Lambeth, part of which was formerly Walter Street. Subsidiary names abolished include Hannahs Place and Griggs Cottages. Premises shown include a Methodist Mission church. Occupants listed include: James Kent, John Bryant, Edward Dewey, Daniel Lovelock, Robert Pitt, Harriett Salter, William Gill, Caroline Lebrum, Maria Hayes, William Gale, Charles Bist, Charles Seymour, Henry Hayter, Samuel Cozens and Charles Coleman. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 7th July 1882Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/347

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11825
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/347
Date:1882

1876 - 1900DrawingROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map