Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

DEDICATION OF ARCHBISHOP TEMPLE’S SCHOOL, LAMBETH ROAD

A programe for the dedication and inauguration by Archbishop Davidson of Archbishop Temple's Lambeth Boys' School, held in the Great Hall at the school in Archbishop's Park, off Lambeth Road on the 15th June 1904.Ref: 71

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Cuttings Files
Image type:Print
Artist:
Ref:12041
Original ref:Cuttings 71
Date:1904

1901 - 1925Cuttings FilesEDUCATIONLAMBETHPrint

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map