District nurses outside Mary Minet Nurses' Home in Halsmere Road, annotated: 'the nurses start their daily round'. Mr Rowe, seen here on the left, was the first male Queen's District Nurse. The Camberwell District Nursing Association was established in 1890 and this new accommodation in Halsmere Road was called the Mary Minet District Nurses' Home, after the principal benefactor. It was opened in 1937. Ref: IV 249
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.