View of Dog and Duck tavern, St George's Fields. This was a notorious pleasure garden and haunt of prostitutes in the late 18th century. However by contrast, in 1798 a Public Kitchen opened in the building offering for sale to the poor 'good meat soup' at one penny per quart.Ref: SP3/608/D.2
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.