Entrance to Doulton House, the former premises of Doulton Potteries untill 1956. Corner of Lambeth High Street and Black Prince Road. Terracotta panel over the main door by George Tinworth, depicting the Doulton Studio.Ref: SP12/64/POT.14
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.