DOULTON POTTERY, SOUTH BANK HOUSE, BLACK PRINCE ROAD
South Bank House. Former premises of Doulton until 1956. Showing the terracotta panel above the main doorway by George Tinworth, depicting Henry Doulton in the studio with some of his artists.Ref: 12/369/ HS2083
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.