DOULTON POTTERY, SOUTH BANK HOUSE, BLACK PRINCE ROAD
South Bank House. Former premises of Doulton until 1956. Showing decorative terracotta details by the main doorway, produced by the Doulton Pottery. Lambeth High Street at the junction with Black Prince Road. Ref: 12/369/ HS2083
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.