DOULTON POTTERY, SOUTH BANK HOUSE, BLACK PRINCE ROAD
South Bank House, built in 1876-8. The former premises of Doulton Pottery until 1956. This Gothic-style structure was built as a permanent advertisement for Doulton architectural ceramics. This building is all that remain of the Doulton Pottery complex that once dominated the Lambeth Embankment. The premises is now occupied by various office units.Ref: 12/369/ HS2083
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.