DOULTON POTTERY WARES, LAMBETH HIGH STREET, LAMBETH
Three examples of Doulton Art Pottery from the factory in Lambeth made by former students of the Lambeth School of Art, including Hannah Barlow (left). In 1854 the school was established by Canon Gregory in Miller's Lane, Kennington. John Sparkes took charge of the school in 1856 and established a link with Messrs Doulton & Co, introducing many students, including George Tinworth, to Henry Doulton.Ref: From The Builder, Vol.32, p.390, 9th May 1875.
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.