Flodden Road Drill Hall, now replaced by the Territorial Army centre for the area and a school occupying the rest of the site. For many years the headquarters of the First Surrey Rifles, who moved here from Peckham in 1864. Flodden Road was originally Brunswick Road until the 1870s. Linskey Postcard Collection.Ref: SP3349
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.