The drinking fountain on Clapham Common viewed from Long Road. The statue by August Von Kreling of a woman giving water to a beggar, was first erected in 1884 near London Bridge by the Temperance Society and moved to Clapham in 1895. Photographed 6th April 2005.Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton.Ref: SPd 4028/34/48
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.