Elder Road looking towards Norwood High Street. In the left foreground, seen in the Lodge of Elder Wood Greater London Council Old Peoples's Home, formerly an Outdoor Relief Station, was built in 1887. The Park Tavern public house is seen in the centre to the left of the road.Ref: 19/170/ELD.2
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.