Hustings on Kennington Common. Nominations for Lambeth parliamentary candidates, William Williams and William Roupell, in 1857. Nominations took place here from 1832 until it was converted into a park in 1852. St Mark's Church can be seen in the background. Pen and ink drawing by an unknown artist. 1857Ref: SP13/781/LAM.5
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.