The Ritzy Cinema on the corner of Coldharbour Lane and Brixton Road was originally built in 1911 as the Electric Pavilion. It later became known as the Brixton Pavilion and then the Pullman Cinema. Linskey Postcard Collection. Ref: SP293
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.