Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

ELMCOURT ROAD, TULSE HILL

Renumbering and renaming plan for Elmcourt Road, West Norwood, formerly Court Road and part of Lovelace Road. Premises shown include; Court Garage (Josiah Vincent Watkins), Elm Court Residential School and St Cuthbert's Presbyterian church. Occupants listed include: Frederick Charles Gadd, Alexander Slater, Commander Franz Karl Thimm R.N.R., Margaret Sharland, Alfred Barr, David Williams, Joseph George Bellamy, Kitty Chiswell, Robert John Chittenden, John Seaman and Amelia Anderson.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 12th December 1920Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/415

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11892
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/415
Date:1920

1901 - 1925DrawingEDUCATIONRELIGIONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTRANSPORTTULSE HILL

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map