Plans for the construction of post-war Government Emergency Factory-made houses (EMF) by the Ministry of Works in Norwood Park, Elder Road, Upper Norwood, for the LCC. The Unisec Mark III houses were known as Nos 1-22 Norwood Park Bungalows and were adjacent to bomb-damaged cottages. Dated 18th January 1946. From Drainage Records.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2392
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.