View north-west along Estreham Road, Streatham Common. Originally an extension of Ellison Road, it was renamed in 1911 after the name for Streatham as recorded in the Domesday survey of 1086. A Johns postcard.Ref: SP515
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.