Renumbering and renaming plan detail for Farmer's Road, Kennington (formerly Park Road) and part of the borough boundary. Subsidiary names abolished were; Field Cottage and Rose Cottage. Listed occupants include: A.J.Chapman, J.Norman, J.P.Yardley, W.Brewster, S.Tipping, P.G.Gordon, Mrs M.Spond, and J.Summerly.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated12th April 1875.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/240
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.