Single Image Page

FERNDALE ROAD, BRIXTON

FERNDALE ROAD, BRIXTON

Renumbering and renaming plan for Ferndale Road, Brixton, part of which was formerly Shepherd's Lane. Subsidiary names abolished included; Bythorne Terrace, Bon Marche Buildings and Manor View. Premises shown include; City of London Almshouses, Freeman's Orphan School, Metropolitan Fire Brigade Station, Bon Marche store, sawmills (E Taylor), builder's yard (S Haydon), Messrs Lewis & Co factory, timber yard (J Fairbrother) and a public house Mrs Helnoy landlady). Occupants listed include: J Galsworthy, W Jones, E Upton, J Flaxman, J Gaskell, W Law, Mrs Rich, J Allen and J Redgate.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 11th June 1886
Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11880
Identifier:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/426
Date:1886

#1876 - 1900  #BRIXTON CENTRAL  #COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY  #Drawing  #EDUCATION  #EMERGENCY SERVICES  #INNS AND PUBLIC HOUSES  #ROADS AND STREETS  #SHOPS AND SHOPPING  #Street Renumbering Files  #TRADE  #WELFARE AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map