FIRE AT MORLEY’S STORE, BRIXTON ROAD, BRIXTON CENTRAL
Rear view of Morley & Lanceley's department store, Brixton Road, following the fire on 19th August 1910. The department store, which opened in the 1880s, became Morley's in 1927 and still exists, though there have been extensive changes made to the surrounding area. Linskey Postcard Collection.Ref: SP2411
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.