Former West Norwood Fire Station, 24 Norwood High Street. Built in 1881, the station moved in 1914 to Norwood Road and this building was then purchased by St Luke's church for use as the parish hall. It became the South London Theatre Centre in 1967.Ref: SP19/245/WES.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.