Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

FLAXMAN ROAD, LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION

Renumbering plan for Flaxman Road, Loughborough Junction incorporating Lilford Street. Subsidiary names also abolished include; Brier Cottages, Charlotte Terrace, Elizabeth Cottages and Lilford Cottage. Occupiers include; Luke Bush, George Baigent, George J.Pocock, C.H. Skilton, James Skam, R. Brider, R.Walpole and G.Dupree. Also listed is a row of houses being constructed by Thomas Reeves.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 6 August 1875Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/256

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11687
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/256
Date:1875

1850 - 1875DrawingLOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTIONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map