The village forge of Streatham stood opposite St. Leonard's Church and next to the village green. Behind the forge stood the village 'cage' or lock-up. The forge was demolished during the 1880s and replaced by shops and flats. They were replaced in 1933 by the present buildings. Ref: SP24/FOR.1a
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.