Freeman's depot at Nos 137-141 Clapham Road. The company began in 1906 in a small terraced house and in 1937 moved here to Lavender House in Clapham Road, built originally for Sir Joseph Causton & Sons for their printing business. The building was damaged during World War II with a direct hit on a shelter killing 23 employees. It has since become residential apartments. Photograph by Sam Lambert.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/1/13/157
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.