The Library of Furzedown College, Welham Road, Streatham Park. The college was used as a women's training college for teachers and originally opened in Fulham in 1908, before combining with the Clapham Training College and moving here in 1915. The Clapham college was accommodated in three large houses along Cedars Road.From a student's album dated 1922-23, by kind permission of Graham Gower.Ref: SPd 4084/10
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.