Single Image Page

GRAFTON SQUARE, CLAPHAM

GRAFTON SQUARE, CLAPHAM

The west side of Grafton Square, Clapham. The square was developed 1846-51 by Thomas Ross, an Irish militia captain. At the far end is the Baptist Church, built in the 1880s. Photograph by M.D.Trace, dated March 1966.
Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:M.D.Trace
Ref:07764
Identifier:SP22/170/Gra.S.9
Date:1966

#1951 - 1975  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #CLAPHAM  #HOUSING  #OPEN SPACES  #Photograph  #RELIGION