A view west from Grafton Square, Clapham, taken by Henry Deane looking towards the Congregational Church, which was destroyed by bombing in World War II and replaced with the United Reform church. The square was laid out in 1846-51 by Captain Thomas Ross. Scan of negative from Clapham Antiquarian Society.
|Collection:||Clapham Antiquarian Society|
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #CLAPHAM #Clapham Antiquarian Society #HOUSING #Photograph #RELIGION