Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

GRESHAM ROAD, BRIXTON

Renumbering and renaming plan Gresham Road, Brixton, formerly Gresham Park in part. Premises include the Police Station and Angell Town Institute run by W.Lemare. Subsidiary names abolished include; Stoneleigh Villas, Salisbury Villas, Lion Villas and Moreland Villas. Occupants include: W.Farmer, H.B.Dalziel, Mrs Vilders, H.Lashbrooke, James Lewis, James Bois, Miss L.Potter, J.V.Penfold, S.H.Romer, Miss Tweedie, Miss M Lingham, J.Churchyard (Roydon Lodge), C.Henningham (Denmark House), H.Clark (Gresham House), James Hasell (Dieppe House), E.Dring (Wentworth House, Mr Keen (Wentworth Lodge) and G.J.Mark (Sandhurst Lodge).From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, 3rd March 1876Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/248

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11697
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/248
Date:1876

1876 - 1900BRIXTON CENTRALDrawingLAW AND ORDERROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map