The Greyhound Inn, on the corner of Greyhound Lane and Streatham High Road. Considered to have been built in 1730, rebuilt in 1871 and in 1930. Now known as the Greyhound public house.Ref: PC Albums /24/608
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.