A plan showing Guildford Road with Beulah Terrace, Guildford Terrace, Upper Lansdowne Road North, Thorne Road with the Duke of Cambridge public house, Clifton Terrace, Clifton Villas. Premises include a corn chandlers, chemist shop, stationers and butter shop, with Park Villa on Lansdowne Place and land awaiting redevelopment as Lansdowne Gardens.
From Apportionment Files dated 1865. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #Drawing #HOUSING #SOUTH LAMBETH