Renumbering plan for Harleyford Road from Bridge Street to The Oval, incorporating The Parade, Slaney Place, Dorling Place, Mann Terrace and Clun Terrace. Premises include Durham Arms public house and Kennington Schools - also notable is the Effra sewer. Property owners listed include Josephus Snell, Thomas Herbert and Mary Newman.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 4th August 1865.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/64
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.