Renumbering and renaming plan for Hartington Road, South Lambeth, formerly Spring Grove and Lansdowne Place. Subsidiary names abolished include; Cedar Terrace, Randall Terrace, Cavendish Terrace, Richmond Terrace and Lansdowne Cottages. Premises include public house (landlord H.King). Occupants listed include; Mrs Taylor, J.Ong, H.Almond, Charles Taylor (a fishmonger), Edward Eller (or Heller, a leather cutter), Mrs Tabb, George Bunn, J.Horner, George Rose, N.Marsden, James Nevatt (a dairyman), Eliza Russell, A De Leyan, R.Salter and N.H.Dickens.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 17th January 1879. Additional information from the Post Office Directory.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/332
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.